Are you looking forward to finding out the new, clear and intuitive LMS admin interface? Since Adobe Flash will no longer be supported by the end of this year, SuccessFactors has been working on the Fiori-based redesign of the admin user interface that will boost the user-friendliness of the solution. With the first 2020 release of SuccessFactors, the new admin interface will be available for all admin users by June 5. The switch to the new interface will be forced in the second release later this year. So, now is the perfect time to find out the new features.
What does this mean for you? Join our 45-minute webinar on April 29 or May 7 to learn about the new enhanced user interface of LMS and how you can prepare for this change.
During the session, you can expect to:
- Familiarize yourself with the new user interface
- Discover new functionalities, and those that are no longer available
- Gain insight into the different steps that need to be taken before the next release
- Discover the new naming conventions
- See how Flexso for People can help you with this transition
SuccessFactors training administrators, HRIS officers and system administrators.