As summer draws near, SAP announces its second SuccessFactors release of the year. This time, the update provides new ways to effectively nurture, attract and recruit top talent.
The war for talent is in full swing: attracting and landing the best profiles is a challenge, as everyone is looking for the same people. At the same time, job candidates increasingly want to be treated in a personal manner. The candidate relationship management (CRM) tools in the updated SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting module help you do just that.
Your secret recruitment weapon
The new CRM tools guarantee that you have the right data at hand to attract and hire top talent for your organization. What’s more: using this data helps you nurture passive candidates, so that you don’t have to start from scratch with every new vacancy. In this way, you efficiently reduce the cost per hire and the time it takes to fill a position.
The enhanced Recruiting module allows you to:
- create and manage talent pools
- develop dynamic data capture forms for landing pages
- track candidate engagement and correspondence in expanded profiles
- search across the candidate and employee database, talent pools and CRM-related data
- create custom e-mail marketing campaigns and landing pages in the career site builder
Like what you’re reading? You’re in luck: there’s more where that came from! Besides these functionalities for enhanced recruitment, the SAP SuccessFactors Q2 update releases several other solutions to streamline HR management:
- mobile app updates to better support continuous performance management
- new Visa and Permits Management solution, helping you manage country-specific visa and permits processes
- continued additions of localized Employee Central solutions, with Iraq as a 92nd country
- improved insights for employees and managers in Employee Central Time Management
- enhanced career worksheet in the Succession & Development solution
- real-time, threaded messaging within groups in SAP Jam
Intrigued by these updates? Learn all about them in this short video.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you want to learn more! We’re more than happy to help you to employ SAP SuccessFactors to its fullest.